Saturday, February 6, 2010

Breathing a Sigh of Relief

I promise, there's a good reason I haven't posted since... last month. I'm usually better with this, but I've been really really busy. Doing what? you might ask, because you are all of course the greatest blog readers in the world and are certainly more concerned about my personal life than the latest book I've reviewed. Or maybe you're just asking that because you're goodnaturedly curious. Or maybe you don't want to know, but since this the first blog you've gotten from me in a while, you're going to stick around and see.

I'm a writer. Remember? It's even in the title of this blog o' mine. Go ahead and look, if you don't recall.
Back yet? Good. I've been busy because I've finally finished writing my book. Now, I've been writing this book for a good 2 and a half years now, in whatever spare time I've not been reading. So this is huge. This is massive. And then I'm going to pound away on a second draft, maybe another one or seven (you pick whichever sounds the most likely) and send it off to some publishers. Will it be published. I don't know. For now, I'm content to rest. And read.

Until next review,

The Writer

No comments:

THIS IS THE INEVITABLE NOTE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.