Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Bigger, Better Post Coming Soon)

I've finally got Timescape, and the review should be up shortly. There's been a problem with the distribution in my area (let's just say Thomas Nelson really dropped the ball on this one). But I'm 200 pages in, and it's great so far. There is, however, something that needs to be reviewed NOW.

I saw the most recent Harry Potter movie yesterday. I'm not going to say anything about the story, because if you don't know, then you should really read the books-- they're quite good. I'm not going to say anything about what was left from the book and what was omitted. That would be cheating. And, to be perfectly honest, you should find out yourself.

For this latest installment, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is a film you want to see. It's absolutely superb. The best yet. And, as a fan of the books, I'm going to say something that I haven't said about any of the other movies, but what every fan wants to hear so badly:

They got it right.














Now go watch it. It deserves every penny it gets.


My rating: 10/10

Coming Soon: Timescape (for real this time).

1 comment:

Krista said...

Loved The Half Blood Prince, great movie! Now if I could just find time to get and read all the books...

THIS IS THE INEVITABLE NOTE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.