Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm Back!

I'd like to start off by saying I'm terribly sorry about the lengthy hiatus from the blog. I've been extremely busy, and I've hardly had time to get to a computer. This is perhaps the longest I've ever gone without a post, and for a brief period of time, I was contemplating not coming back. After all, Speculative Horizons just recently bid farewell, and since I reviewed such a good book for Classic of the Month, I considered just leaving it at that.

But I couldn't let it sit anymore. And I'm not going to let it sit anymore. The Writer's Notebook is coming back up, starting now, and I've got some really explosive reads for you now! New authors, new books from old authors, and a new look! I appreciate any and all of you who actually read what I write, and I look forward to continuing this journey.

No comments:

THIS IS THE INEVITABLE NOTE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.